Saturday, December 6, 2014

Homophobic's arrested for attacking a gay couple

http://gaynewsnetwork.com.au/news/world/uk-man-and-woman-arrested-for-homophobic-attack-15863.html

"Police have arrested a man and a woman alleged to have been involved in an assault on two gay friends who were singing songs from Wicked whilst travelling on a tram to Piccadilly Gardens.
Nineteen-year-old Jake Heaton and 25-year-old Jean Claude were travelling from Buton to Manchester when a man and woman began hurling anti-gay taunts at the pair because they were singing songs.
Heaton and Claude exited the train at Piccadilly Gardens where they allege the abusive passengers then “called over” a group of up to 15 men who set upon the friends, beating them while hurling more homophobic taunts.
The pair were left badly beaten – with Claude knocked unconscious."
Okay to the homophobic's out there, I can't stop your hate for the LGBTQ community, but I hope I can stop you from attacking them! Why would you attack two gay lovers?! Let me help you understand. If we where in a flipped world where straight people where the odd ones out would it be okay for a person of the LGBTQ community to attack a straight for being different? NO! If yes than please visit the nearest metal asylum and STAY THERE! I mean, come one people! Attacking someone is bad enough! But attacking someone because of their lifestyle? HORRIBLE!! I'm sorry I'm yelling so much but I had to get this off my chest.
LGBTQ's, keep loving who you love!
Francois, (TheLGBTQ_Peep)

No comments:

Post a Comment